Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The dream that I can remember well

Before I came to the United States, I had seen a good dream. In this dream, I saw that I walked in a desert and I did not know the way to return my home. While I walking and crying, a beautiful lady appeared in my way. She came to me and told me to be comfortable. She told me that she will help me to go home, but first I should go with her to the shrine of Prophet Mohammed to ask him to ask my god to help me. She led me to the shrine and told me that I am now in a safe place, and the god will help me.                                   
I think there are many symbol in my dream, for example , the desert is a symbol of some difficulties in my life, and a beautiful lady is a symbol of a good new life. Also the shrine of the prophet is a symbol of faith. In other words my dream means that the hard time that I live  will finish , and my life will be changed soon with a patience and a faith  . 

No comments:

Post a Comment